- Last Updated on Monday, 07 January 2013 08:22
Christmas is a three-day holiday primarily focusing on the home and family and this orthodox holiday is filled with the most beautiful religious customs and rituals.
- Last Updated on Monday, 09 April 2012 18:37
It’s one of the simplest dishes made in Serbia for a long time.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 11:17
Pomoravlje district vineyards has been marked on the Wine Trail map of Serbia.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 10:30
Serbia boasts of as many as 1,500 caves with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites in abundance.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 09:57
Among the stress of life, relocation ranks third in force. Moving is stressful and entails hard work. Dealing with your house, securing a new housing in a different location, packing and transporting and the never-ending job of settling in can often take its toll on people.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 January 2012 12:53
First of all, Serbs are very very proud of their food and they should be.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 April 2012 11:11
Easter day around the world usually means celebration around the rich table with the loved ones.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 March 2012 16:54
To make your cooking much easier we assembled a list of the food items used in the recipes on our portal.