- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 10:30
Serbia boasts of as many as 1,500 caves with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites in abundance.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 12:51
What if you decide to spend time in some of the sports clubs which offer recreation and entertainment at the same time.
- Last Updated on Friday, 03 August 2012 08:24
Given the big natural resources and rich rivers and ponds Serbia has a lot to offer.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 14:07
Long live the holidays! In Serbia, the whole year is intertwined with holidays possibilities and long weekends, waiting to be fully exploited.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 December 2011 16:14
Participate in Creating a Better World, One Couch at a Time
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 14:46
If you just love to travel on your own, dictating the pace then there's no better way to discover Serbia traveling through it to get to your next planned destination.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 24 December 2011 08:39
The holiday season in this time of year brings with it more than just red noses, cold and frosted hands.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 01 September 2012 17:45
Summer in Belgrade is a unique experience. Any person, whether resident or guest of Belgrade, could satisfy a few wishes and desires.