- Last Updated on Monday, 25 June 2012 17:23
First of all, Serbs are very very proud of their food and they should be, having a rich cuisine and a large diversity of alcohol beverages that accompany these amazing dishes.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 January 2012 15:53
In Belgrade hundreds of periodicals are published, dozens of radio stations broadcast, and the signal from 20-30 TV stations can be picked up (depending on the part of town).
- Last Updated on Thursday, 23 February 2012 14:46
Working hours for banks and post offices:
- Last Updated on Monday, 09 July 2012 11:01
In this text you can find information about the landline phone operator, telephone directories, public telephones, important phone numbers, dialing codes...
- Last Updated on Thursday, 23 February 2012 15:04
Telekom Srbija is the major provider of fixed telephony services in Serbia.
- Last Updated on Monday, 12 March 2012 14:34
There are three mobile operators in Serbia: MTS (064, 065), Telenor, (062, 063) and VIP Mobile (060, 061).
- Last Updated on Monday, 20 August 2012 08:53
Internet is increasingly used in Serbia. Dial-up was the only way to access the Internet until the early 2000s, when several ISPs started to offer wireless access via unlicenced hardware.