Must see & Visit
- Last Updated on Saturday, 04 August 2012 09:18
Guča Trumpet Festival is the most famous Folk Festival in Serbia and in the region.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 10:16
If we ignore snowed roads, traffic jams and other negative consequences of snowy time, winter in Belgrade is known to be magical.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 July 2011 16:20
It is the main city square and the venue for all that happens in Novi Sad, from ringing in the New Year to celebrations and concerts, and a great many other important and less important events.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 14:14
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 13:54
The International Film Festival was founded in 1992 by the Municipality of Subotica as an attempt to create a serious regional film festival in the hard times of isolation.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 15:38
Petrovaradin Fortress, which has long been known as the Gibraltar of the Danube, is perched on the right bank of the Danube river overlooking Novi Sad.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 15:04
Tasmajdan Park (Serbian: Tasmajdanski park), or simply just Tas, is one of the largest and most beautiful parks in the heart of Belgrade, located in the municipality of Palilula.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 13:51
Belgrade’s soul during the summer is defined by the Belgrade Summer Festival, BELEF synthesizing theatre, artistic dances, visual arts and music.