- Last Updated on Saturday, 04 August 2012 09:18
Guča Trumpet Festival is the most famous Folk Festival in Serbia and in the region.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 13:54
The International Film Festival was founded in 1992 by the Municipality of Subotica as an attempt to create a serious regional film festival in the hard times of isolation.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 13:51
Belgrade’s soul during the summer is defined by the Belgrade Summer Festival, BELEF synthesizing theatre, artistic dances, visual arts and music.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 29 January 2012 09:32
International Film Festival – FEST always held in the last Friday in February through the first week of March offers the highest achievements in the world of cinema.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 30 September 2012 15:28
Belgrade Music Festival – BEMUS is the oldest and the most prominent music festival in Serbia and one of the most remarkable classical music festivals in this parts of Europe.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 06 October 2012 15:07
Cinemania (Serbian: Sinemanija) is a film festival usually held in autumn, with the program covering works of cinematic art.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 October 2011 17:55
Free zone film festival (Festival Slobodna zona) is based on engaged, modern film production dealing with current social and political issues from around the world.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 30 September 2012 08:03
Belgrade Book Fair (Beogradski sajam knjiga) is one of the oldest and most important literary events in the Balkan region.·