- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 10:16
If we ignore snowed roads, traffic jams and other negative consequences of snowy time, winter in Belgrade is known to be magical.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 14:14
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 15:04
Tasmajdan Park (Serbian: Tasmajdanski park), or simply just Tas, is one of the largest and most beautiful parks in the heart of Belgrade, located in the municipality of Palilula.
- Last Updated on Monday, 31 October 2011 18:24
Great War Island covers an area of approximately 2 square kilometres and it is located on the confluence of the Sava river into the Danube, surrounded by Belgrade, Zemun and the remains of what were once vast swamps and marshes.
- Last Updated on Friday, 04 February 2011 18:25
Someone would say that all in roads in Belgrade lead to Kalemegdan fortress.
- Last Updated on Monday, 31 October 2011 18:23
Zemun has to thank the old town Gardos for its beauty and an authentic atmosphere.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 15:44
Belgrade Good Hope Garden is located in the very center of Belgrade as a part of the Kalemegdan Park the most important cultural-historical monument of Belgrade.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 January 2011 15:41
Knez Mihailova Street is one of the oldest and most valuable monumental complexes of the city and it is the perfect place to spend your time.