Must see & Visit
- Last Updated on Saturday, 06 October 2012 15:07
Cinemania (Serbian: Sinemanija) is a film festival usually held in autumn, with the program covering works of cinematic art.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 15:44
Belgrade Good Hope Garden is located in the very center of Belgrade as a part of the Kalemegdan Park the most important cultural-historical monument of Belgrade.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 July 2011 16:47
Synagogue (Novosadska sinagoga) is a Jewish synagogue and one of the many cultural institutions in Novi Sad, located in Jevrejska (Jewish) Street, in the city center, the synagogue has been recognized as a great landmark.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 October 2011 17:55
Free zone film festival (Festival Slobodna zona) is based on engaged, modern film production dealing with current social and political issues from around the world.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 January 2011 15:41
Knez Mihailova Street is one of the oldest and most valuable monumental complexes of the city and it is the perfect place to spend your time.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 July 2011 16:44
The Orthodox Cathedral of Saint George is a head church of Serbian Orthodox eparchy of Backa.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 30 September 2012 08:03
Belgrade Book Fair (Beogradski sajam knjiga) is one of the oldest and most important literary events in the Balkan region.·
- Last Updated on Saturday, 14 July 2012 10:34
The old Avala tower was constructed between 1961 and 1965 with a height of 203 m.