- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 August 2012 08:04
Competition in the fast construction of Lego sets will last until 4 September in the central atrium of "Delta City".
- Last Updated on Monday, 27 August 2012 10:45
Belgrade Rollerblade Race (Beogradska rolerijada) will be held on Sunday, 9 September 2012 on the streets around Republic Square from 10.00hrs to 17.00hrs.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 09 September 2012 16:39
Designed as a tourist and economic event, “Pudarski dani” was established in 1993 as one of the activities of the Irig Natives Society.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 15:41
Smederevska jesen (Smederevo’s autumn), a great event held every year in September honours the tradition of wine and grape harvesting.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 August 2012 14:15
Grozdjebal (Grape ball) with a long tradition is held every year in the third week of September. This edition will be organized from 13-15 September.
- Last Updated on Monday, 20 August 2012 09:32
The Days of Velika Gospojina is an event held every year in August in Novi Bečej.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 19 August 2012 08:24
This 3-day spectacle, dedicated to refinement & quality, will be comprised of three segments, with each day - from Friday to Sunday (7th - 9th September) - focusing on a new exhilarating experience.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 16 August 2012 17:56
The Festival of Street Musicians is a festival gathering the street art performers and musicians held annually in early September in the city center of Novi Sad.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 11 August 2012 08:14
The 46th BITEF dubbed 'An Excursion into the Truth' will have concept focused on striking the balance between international and regional theatre productions.
- Last Updated on Friday, 10 August 2012 16:03
The first time ever Ada Adventure Challenge will be held in Belgrade on Sunday 2nd September 2012.