Once you're here
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 16:45
Serbia offers diversified office space options that you may choose from and start your business immediately.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 18:13
You are considering moving to Serbia with your child or you are already here? If you arrive here and expect every single thing to be perfect - snap out of it!
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 11:08
Accademia del Lusso and Istituti Callegari - Italian Schools of Fashion and Design in Belgrade
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 16:27
Serbia's location in southern Europe makes it an extremely popular with expats looking for a better way of life in sunnier climes.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:16
Although Belgrade has about 2 million citizens and a problem with traffic it does not have an underground railway system but there are plans in the near future.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 15 April 2012 08:48
Health care system in Serbia is now under the control of the government (Ministry of Health and Environmental Protection) as well as few non-governmental organizations.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 12:18
Recent developments in terms of new business related legislation and overall issues, current projects and announcements point towards a quickening pace of change in the general business environment over the coming months.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:27
After the turbulent past, Serbia is slowly rejoining the world, as one of the most interesting destinations in Europe.