Accommodation and housing
- Last Updated on Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:27
After the turbulent past, Serbia is slowly rejoining the world, as one of the most interesting destinations in Europe.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 12:38
Serbian residential market activity continued on a downward trend in the beginning of 2011.
- Last Updated on Monday, 18 June 2012 14:49
In Belgrade rental demand is primarily oriented towards municipalities Dedinje, Senjak and Vracar which abound in luxurious apartments.
- Last Updated on Monday, 25 June 2012 16:24
Belgrade has around 60 hotels, with a considerable lack of five-star hotel.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 October 2010 18:46
Every accommodation sounds so expensive? You are young and ready to have fun? Then hostels are your best choice. To find a good hostel, you have to do research.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 12:41
Serbia is a unique, unexplored, and unsaturated destination with rich history and vibrant culture and it praises wonderful natural views and a great cultural heritage.
- Last Updated on Monday, 25 June 2012 17:17
When living in Serbia for a quite some time and planning to stay there, many expats are starting to think about purchasing a home of their own.