Banking & Finance
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 16:27
Serbia's location in southern Europe makes it an extremely popular with expats looking for a better way of life in sunnier climes.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:23
According to experts, Serbia's economic recovery should not be expected before 2013, since the economic situation in Europe, especially the euro area, will probably worsen.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 29 September 2012 08:47
Taxes are levied by the government and the local communities (property taxes).
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 17:00
Financial markets are virtually the heart of modern market economies.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 16:27
Banking is one major sector, which has been on a continuous growth curve since the revival of the Serbian economy.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 23 February 2012 11:24
When we are speaking about pension system in Serbia, you should know that there are three types of pension: