Business & Employment
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 16:45
Serbia offers diversified office space options that you may choose from and start your business immediately.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 12:18
Recent developments in terms of new business related legislation and overall issues, current projects and announcements point towards a quickening pace of change in the general business environment over the coming months.
- Last Updated on Friday, 15 June 2012 09:27
Labour relations in Serbia are regulated by laws, collective and individual contracts, and regulations adopted by employers.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 17:12
Business premises - A company must have an official address in Serbia in order to be eligible for registration.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 29 September 2012 08:46
Non-resident in Serbia is subject to taxes on profit, for the profit made during business operations via permanent business unit located on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 08:54
Text below is dedicated to all those who would want to make their own idea a reality-establish their own company or representative branch office in Serbia.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 17:50
Serbia’s fortunate geographical position, its range of bilateral trade agreements and links forged in its Yugoslav past are proving attractive to foreign investors.