- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 16:45
Serbia offers diversified office space options that you may choose from and start your business immediately.
In order to be eligible for a registration and commence business activities in Serbia, the one should have an official address in Serbia.
The Serbian economy was hit by the second wave of the financial crisis and will continue to face considerable risks in 2012. Due to the economic crises a gradual decrease in office premises leasing throughout whole 2011 was recorded. Office demand was stable just in the municipality New Belgrade, better known as the central business district of Belgrade. The overall market is likely to remain stable with any significant changes in demand only expected over the next 1-2 years.
Recent developments in terms of new business related legislation and overall issues, current projects and announcements point towards a quickening pace of change in the general business environment over the coming months.
Rental levels remained unchanged when compared to 2011, ranging between €10 and €16 sqm/pcm depending on the micro-location and amenities available. The highest rents were recorded for a high-end office space in New Belgrade. Benefits such as rent free periods, free parking, fit-out contributions etc. can be achieved in negotiations with the leaser. In terms of deal size, the majority of demand (70% of requests) was for premises up to 500 sqm. The remaining 30% of requests were for larger footplates of 1,000 sqm and above.
Serbia’s EU candidacy will have an extremely positive effect on the office market in Belgrade in the future, along with a improvement of the overall investment climate in Serbia it's expected to grow even further.
Soon we will publish contact info of major office rental agencies in Serbia.