Tuesday, Jun 28th

You are here: Once you're here Car Transport Breakdowns and accidents

Breakdowns and accidents

Breakdowns and accidents

In cases of traffic accidents Traffic Police should be called on telephone number 92.

In the event of an accident involving a foreign-registered vehicle, the police officer is required to issue a Vehicle Damage Certificate (Potvrda o oštecenju vozila) to the owner of the foreign-registered vehicle. This procedure is in order for formalities to be conducted more quickly in the country in which the vehicle is registered. This certificate must be shown at the border when leaving Serbia.

The Automobile and Motorcycle Association of Serbia provides roadside assistance to drivers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Help-Info service (Služba "Pomoc-informacije") (tel: 987) operated by the Automobile and Motorcycle Association of Serbia with branches all over Serbia is available for transport of damaged vehicles and provides technical assistance and all kinds of information.

Automobile and Motorcycle Association of Serbia
Kneginje Zorke 58
phone. 3331-200, fax 245-1078

AMSS Operations Centre (00-24)
phone: 987 (from fixed-line phones and all mobile networks)

Source: Tourist Organization of Belgrade

blog comments powered by Disqus