- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 11:08
Accademia del Lusso and Istituti Callegari - Italian Schools of Fashion and Design in Belgrade
- Last Updated on Saturday, 30 March 2013 08:20
The state run system consists mainly of kindergartens, day care and education programs (age 3-7) and crèches (for children 1-3 years old).
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 17:54
Many foreigners, having lived in Serbia for several years, don't speak Serbian. Either that they are too busy or the language is too difficult to study.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 27 January 2013 16:34
Serbia is a country with a great number of educated people, like teachers, lawyers, engineers, doctors, professors, journalists and others.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 08:59
In the elementary and high schools in Serbia, the school year usually runs from the beginning of September to middle of June of the next year and is split into terms.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 13:39
The expat family life means finding new schools, and often, the most people coming to Serbia are deciding to choose private ones. School is where children develop their minds, build a network of friends, learn about the world etc.