Extremely competitive environment provides second lowest corporate income tax in Europe, together with other favorable taxes and costs.
- Corporate income tax rate in Serbia is among the lowest in Europe and it is set at 10%.
- Value Added Tax has the lowest value when compare to the similar countries in the region
- Corporate income tax is paid at the uniform rate of 10%. Non-residents are taxed only based on their income generated in Serbia.
- The personal income tax rate is set at low rate of 12% for salaries.
- Social Insurance Contributions- Residents and non-residents working in Serbia are required to pay social security contributions on their gross salary in Serbia
- Withholding Tax - Withholding tax is not applied to dividend payments between Serbian entities. For non-residents of Serbia, a 20% withholding tax is calculated and paid on certain payments such as dividends, shares in profit, royalties, interest, capital gains, lease payments for real estate and other assets.
- Annual Income Tax rate is 10% for the annual income amounted in the range between 3 and 6 times average annual salary in Serbia, and 15% for the part of the annual income exceeding 6 times average annual salary in Serbia.
For the complete analysis of taxes you should check out THIS article.