- Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:16
Although Belgrade has about 2 million citizens and a problem with traffic it does not have an underground railway system but there are plans in the near future.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 26 January 2012 13:28
On September 1st 2010 first line of Belgrade's new urban rail system (BG Voz) started its operation. First line was connecting Pancevacki most station with Novi Beograd railway station and Zemun after that.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 26 January 2012 13:31
Transport of passengers is executed on all regular lines of JGSP. In addition to regular routes, interested individuals, groups of citizens or companies can rent our bus for special purposes.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 27 January 2013 09:46
Now, after the long time, there are some changes and improvements in the public transportation system. A new ticket system for transportation on all lines in Belgrade – BusPlus introduced into the service in 2012.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 02 March 2013 09:30
Personalized e-tickets are issued for employees (monthly pass, half-month pass) and other privileged categories.
- Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 11:34
Taxis wait for customers at a 'taxi stand' where guest should approach the first taxi in the row. They also can be stopped on the street.